- By ivo
- 0 Comments
To establish communication (mode 1) check the following points:
• Disconnect all panels, sub-panels and repeaters, this should be done with the panel completely off.
• The cable length should not exceed 1,5 meters.
• The cable must not be of type Null Modem but the extension types.
• Confirm if the selected PC serial port will be used to communicate.
• Confirm that no other application is using that communication port, if so quit the application and restart the PC.
• Confirm that the red TX Led is switching on the Junior panel motherboard or on the Juno-Net Con board.
• Access function 8-4-2 in order to enable communication with the main panel.
• Begin the required process (download/upload) in the GFE Connector software.